radio that she bought for emergency when she moved out from her mother.
A decorative radio.
It was on FM mode.
It also has different channels that broadcasts pre-set listening station programs, but there was no more updated news about the unknown virus.
The phone was outgoing and Fu Erdie kept calling her family and friends.
But all the calls failed which made her teary-eyed.
She calmed herself and quickly cleaned up the tissues and blood on the ground and then took a shower again.
When she shower this time, she did not use the stereo or play a song.
She did not even close the bathroom door so she could move immediately without any disturbance and heard Zhao Xiaolu’s voice and knocked on the door.
But after she took a quick shower, she was very uncomfortable as if her face and hands were stained with blood that could not be washed off.
She washed her face and hands for a long time.
She stopped when she realized that there was still no Zhao Xiaolu’s presence in her house.
Fu Erdie finished the last rinse and peeked at the window where the noises and heat were surging.
She looked down to the ground.
It was full of
excited and fearful screaming with drizzling rain.
She came to her conclusion that Zhao Xiaolu would never come.
Fu Erdie continued to call everyone, whether it was her mom and dad, grandmother, uncle and aunts, even her friends, Zhao Xiaolu and Cen Xiyang.
She kept calling alternately and continuously until the phone and her fingers heated.
That was when she finally stopped for a while.
The streets outside are still rowdy.
Some people desperately look for buildings or corners to hide.
Some people are driving desperately to escape from the c-city.
Even the car accident or unknown virus that made people become zombies happened suddenly, some people know something about zombies from movies and series.
In this case, the farther away from the main city and more rural and remote places, the safer it will be.
Fu Erdie does not have a car and even could not drive.
If she rashly went outside, she could not even fast run away from those zombies.
She can only wait to die.
She still thinks if Zhao Xiaolu was still racing against the zombies or if she had found a nearest place to hide.
Fu Erdie charged up her mobile phone and took out her spare phone to continue making calls to her loved ones.
At the same time, she was busy searching up the various news outlets and television channels on the internet if there was news about the unknown virus.
However, there was a problem with internet connection.
The page kept spinning in circles
and the website never loaded.
She could not help but push the keyboard away in her annoyance and took the phone.
She went back to the balcony to see what was going on outside.
It was still drizzling outside, and the sky became darker in the evening.
She lives on the 16th floor, she could not see the situation on the road clearly.
She used her mobile phone’s telescope function.
She lifted her phone up.
There were some raindrops drifting past under the camera.
She suddenly felt blessed, thinking of something she had decided to make up her mind after reading the apocalypse novels.
If she was given an opportunity for her to choose becoming a zombie or a psychic, she would definitely try any of them.
Even if there was a 99% chance of becoming a zombie and only a 1% chance of becoming a psychic, she would try.
For her, this was her only chance to live.
Without supernatural powers, she would definitely not be able to live.
It was written in the novels about the apocalypse.
At the beginning of the mutation, there would be special particles in the air, and different people would turn in a different direction.
She opened the balcony window completely and let the drizzle rain stick to her cheeks and hair, waiting for the heavens to give her a trial for mutation.
A zombie, or an alien, come on.
She stroked the dog’s head that rubbed against her legs.
She was thinking chaotically that zombies should not be smart enough to open door locks and anti-theft chains.
If she was zombified at home, she would probably be a zombie who could not get out of the house and would not bring much of a blow outside.
It will just harm the dog, so it would be better to let the dog out now.
She took the clothesline and opened the door.
She slightly stiffly poked the old man’s zombie body out of the way, and pointed outside, “Dear, run away.” Fu Erdie calmly said.
In the past, when it came to this kind of situation, the dog was definitely happy to go out and play.
But now, it was reluctant to move.
It even turned and ran back to the far corner of the balcony, the farthest away from the door to sit.
As if it knew that to leave is to leave forever.
You'll Also Like
I Lost My Memory, so I Decided to Rely on My Brother, Who Seemed to Be the Most Trustworthy in My FamilyChapter 6 21 hours ago
Don’t Be Obsessed With An ExtraChapter 5 21 hours ago
The Sold Daughter Was Doted On So Much That She Was ‘Unfrozen’ In Her Place Of ServitudeChapter 5 21 hours ago
Entertainment Life With A CameraChapter 37 21 hours ago
I Am God!Chapter 8 March 21, 2023
Duke Ashillean’s Contractual MarriageChapter 29 March 19, 2023
Mai Kitsune WaifuChapter 1104 March 19, 2023
The Vicious Female Character at the End of DaysChapter 66 March 18, 2023
Don’t Be a Kept ManChapter 156 March 18, 2023
Deliberate MarkChapter 13 March 17, 2023
As Long As You Are HappyChapter 11 March 17, 2023
Don’t Remember MeChapter 44 March 19, 2023