Xu Chenghao: ” So you automatically updated.
Why is there such a strong pepper smell?”
[Ding—This is another type of reminder.
The corner of Xu Chenghao’s mouth twitched, and he took out a small packet of pepper seeds in the pocket of his pajamas according to the instructions: What does a 10% success rate mean?
[Ding-Little Pepper will answer for you.
The 10% success rate of chili seeds means that you have a 50% chance of failure, a 40% chance of success, and only a 10% chance of fruiting in the outcome.
[Ding-With the mission’s completion, the success rate appreciates; please strive diligently to complete the task.]
Xu Chenghao pinched the seeds that were absolutely different from his impression and helplessly said: I knew the task would not be easy, and the items would not be very earthly.
[Ding – Little Pepper thanks you for the compliment.
Please try to complete the mission.]
Xu Chenghao: Got it.
Xu Chenghao thought for a while, ran to the balcony with porcelain cups in the middle of the night, dug soil from the flowerpot one by one to fill the cups, took out three or five of the low-grade seeds from the small bag, and filled it in, poured water on it and placed it on the bedside table.
He washed his hands and went to bed afterward.
The next day, there was no movement in the cup.
Xu Chenghao was afraid that the nanny would throw the cups away, so he took them with him to work and took the time to look up how to grow peppers on the Internet until he became dazzled and gave up, waking up the system: How do you plant this alien seed?
[Ding – Watering can be done daily after sowing, with a 10% fruiting rate for chili seeds, a one-day raising of seedlings results in a one-day flowering, one-day fruiting, please note: the lower the fruiting rate, the faster the growth rate, the higher the fruiting rate, the slower the growth rate, And so on.
[Ding-Little Pepper reminds you that there is no need to force other planting methods for different seeds, the most important thing is the fruiting rate.】
Xu Chenghao: ………..Oh.
He poked the porcelain cup with his fingers and thought: Does that mean I can raise seedlings tonight?
It takes three days to bear fruit, and 30 days a month, I have a total of ten chances, which is just a 10% fruiting rate………… The timing for harvest is too accurate.
Xu Chenghao decided to buy a few more flower pots to fill with soil and bring them home to plant together-anyway with so many seeds; he could find a way to get the peppers as soon as possible to complete the task.
Otherwise, he would not be at ease waiting until the last minute.
He did as he said.
After getting off work that afternoon, Xu Chenghao went to the flower shop by himself and bought a few large flower pots.
The boss lady was very enthusiastic.
She looked at the cup in his hand and said, “Are you going to plant something here? The mouth of the cup is too deep to fit.
I’ll give you a smaller pot to work with.”
She pulled a lustrous yellow duck pot from the shelf as she spoke.
She then put all of the soil in Xu Chenghao’s cup into the duck pot with agile movements.
When she handed the pot back to Xu Chenghao, the three-dimensional little beak of the little yellow duck pouted slightly, aimed right at Xu Chenghao.
Xu Chenghao: “…Thank you, how much is it? ”
“You’ve bought so many flower pots, so I’ll give this to you.” This flower pot is small and meant to hold succulents and other delicate small plants.
The boss lady was too embarrassed to accept the money and gave it away with a wave of her hand.
Xu Chenghao was wearing a high-end Western suit, holding the beak of the little yellow duck flower pot in his hand, and said after a long time: “…thank you.
Xu Chenghao paid the courier fee to deliver the goods home, and after calling the nanny to inform her, he also got into the car and prepared to go home.
He put the little yellow duck beak flower pot in a small compartment on the right-hand side of the car; because the space was a little too huge, he stuffed it with a paper bag to keep the pot from moving.
Xu Chenghao stretched out his hand and fiddled with it twice.
After confirming the safety, he fastened his seat belt and drove away.
Xu Chenghao didn’t know that all his actions and daily life were under the tracking and monitoring of someone.
After he bought the flower pot and went home, the photo had already reached Jing Yicheng.
When Jing Yicheng learned that Xu Chenghao, who had not moved for a month, suddenly made a move, he knew that the other party must have been unable to hold back.
He sneered and turned on the computer to check the photos.
He thought he would see pictures of Xu Chenghao and An Rouyu meeting and embracing each other, crying, showing their hearts, etc.
As a result, the first photo opened was a handsome young man in a suit holding a little yellow duck flowerpot.
Jing Yicheng: “…”
He couldn’t help but look at the little yellow duck with a beak a few more times, trying to associate it with the possibility it was intended for An Rouyu to please her.
But his eyes turned around and finally fell on the smiling young man.
The young man was wearing a dark blue single-row suit.
The color was slightly brighter and more elegant than pure black.
His skin was fair and full of the vitality of a youthful man.
He didn’t know what the person in front of him was saying to him.
He appeared to be a pleasant gentleman with a powerless smile.
Regardless of An Rouyu, did you live so happily?
Thinking of his hard work over the past month for An Rouyu and Ruan Chenxuan’s tug of war, Jing Yicheng suddenly felt uncomfortable again.
Why was he able to let go so quickly and laugh so happily!
The purpose of observing for more than a month was to see if Xu Chenghao had truthfully given up on An Ruoyu, but when he did, Jing Yicheng became very uncomfortable again.
He has a feeling that everyone fell into the pit, but Xu Chenghao was the first to climb out.
This mood bred dark thoughts in his heart, such as………..pulling him back!
No, no, no, no!
He should be happy that Xu Chenghao can give up on An Rouyu.
If he leaves, he has one opponent left and one less enemy.
Why should Xu Chenghao be brought back!
Jing Yicheng fiercely closed the computer, desperately trying to suppress the inner thoughts, thinking he was sick again.
It is a good thing…………
He kept telling himself that this was a good thing!
As soon as Xu Chenghao came back from the flower shop, he and the nanny filled the pots with soil and planted pepper seeds.
Then he asked the nanny to water them every day.
The nanny listened carefully and responded.
As for the little yellow duck beak flower pot in his hand, Xu Chenghao thought about it and decided to put it in his room, waiting for the seedlings to sprout.
Taking a bath after a busy day is the best way to relieve fatigue.
Xu Chenghao put the seedlings on the bedside table, turned around, and entered the bathroom to take a bath.
Because it was too comfortable, he took a long bath.
When he came out, the seedlings had already sprouted.
Xu Chenghao: “………………….”
Isn’t this speed too fast?
Xu Chenghao picked up the Little Yellow Duck beak flower pot and looked at it.
Just now, when he put down the flower pot before taking a shower, there was nothing in it, but when he picked it up again, there were several lush clusters of about twenty centimeters of pepper seedlings.
And it’s growing very well, looking vibrant and very deceptive.
Xu Chenghao tentatively stroked the pepper seedlings with his index finger, which appeared to be no different from earth plants.
He couldn’t determine if its attractive looks indicated that he was successful.
While Xu Chenghao was studying the plant, his mobile phone, next to him, suddenly lit up, and the ringtone was a delightfully light piano tune.
The caller was Father Xu.
That was the first time Xu Chenghao came into contact with the family of the original owner, so he felt a little guilty.
He hesitated for a few minutes before connecting: “Dad…”
“Why are you only answering the phone now?” Father Xu’s voice was steady and kind, revealing unabashed concern.
Xu Chenghao: “…I was taking a shower just now.”
Father Xu: “Oh, remember to blow your hair; so you don’t catch a cold.”
Xu Chenghao: “En …… Calling so late.
Is there something going on?”
Father Xu was quiet for a while and then said slowly, “The Ruan family came to visit today, saying that Ruan Chenxuan and the Zhou family’s youngest daughter Zhou Qian tied the knot.
There will be an engagement banquet on June 6th, and I hope we can attend.”
“Engagement banquet? “Xu Chenghao groaned in his heart.
What is this situation?” Isn’t the male lead and the female lead a couple? Why did the male lead betray the female lead and get engaged to someone else?
Xu Chenghao’s head began to spin rapidly, trying to recall the plot he had seen before.
Zhou Qian………… Zhou Qian………..
A light flashed in his mind, and Xu Chenghao immediately connected everything-there is indeed such an episode in the original plot!
Zhou Qian is the first cannon fodder female supporting role in “The Overbearing President Falls in Love with Me”.
She has been spoiled from childhood, and she has a strong liking for the male protagonist.
She regards the male protagonist as a prototype for her future husband and has been looking forward to the marriage between the two families.
Compared with the miserable Little white flower’s past, it is said that the eldest lady is actually a famous female lead.
Naturally, the male lead’s entire family prefers to marry Zhou Qian, who has her own shares and property, which can help the male protagonist’s career and bring the relationship between the two families closer, even supporting each other.
And one villain who likes to lurk in the shadows is taking advantage of this to catalyze the issue from the woman’s perspective, keeping the male protagonist’s family ecstatic about an engagement.
At that time, the book also explained why the villain did this.
It is because he wanted the female lead to believe that the male lead had intentionally abandoned her, got engaged to another woman, and when she was ridiculed by others and fell to the bottom, he would appear as a hero to save the beauty and save the beauty.
He would help her up from the bottom of the valley so that she had to rely on him and could no longer be inseparable from him.
The love was quite discomforting.
“Cheng Hao? Cheng Hao, are you listening?” Father Xu’s voice came over the phone.
Xu Chenghao then remembered that he was still on the phone and quickly said, “I’m here.”
Father Xu stayed silent for a lengthier period this time around before asking after a long while, “Are you thinking about An Rouyu again?”
It’s no secret that Xu Chenghao likes An Ruoyu.
Everyone who knows him and has heard of him knows this.
After all, they grew up together, and he can’t hide that fact.
So when the Ruan family’s Ruan Chenxuan suddenly snatched An Rouyu away with a high profile, he let An Ruoyu freely terminate their engagement.
He was either mocked or discussed in an empathetic manner for a long time.
Some say he is incompetent, and some say he is infatuated.
In short, it is not a good thing to be a topic for discussion among a group of people.
When Ruan Chenxuan got engaged this time, Father Xu was probably worried that he’d look for the female lead again to comfort and protect her, only to hurt himself again.
Xu Chenghao sighed, “I’m sorry.
Dad, I won’t do it again.”
He is the one who knows best what the consequences of his contact with the female lead will be, so for the sake of his legs, he will not try to grab the villain’s chance to comfort the female lead.
Therefore, Xu Chenghao said this sentence without a guilty conscience and was very serious.
Father Xu didn’t know whether to believe it or not.
After pondering for a long time, he said slowly, “In that case, go to the banquet with us.”
Xu Chenghao actually does not want to get in touch with the male and female protagonists, but Father Xu said so_ if he refused again, it would be like slapping himself in the face.
Xu Chenghao helplessly held his forehead: “Okay, when the time comes, I will go home.
You'll Also Like
The Most Popular ComedianChapter 65 September 3, 2023
Red Envelope Group of the Three RealmsChapter 1986 September 1, 2023
Reverse DomesticationChapter 39 September 2, 2023
The Taste Of Apple JamChapter 9 August 29, 2023
Using Gacha to Increase My Companions and to Create the Strongest Girls’ Army CorpsChapter 84 August 28, 2023
In Order To Meet You, BelovedChapter 35 August 28, 2023
Disciplinary CodeChapter 65 September 4, 2023
The Cat TransformationChapter 27 August 26, 2023
Active JK Idol Seems to be Interested in Me Who is a Free Person.Chapter 32 August 25, 2023
After Being Robbed of Everything, She Returns as a GoddessChapter 47 August 25, 2023
The Marquis’ Eldest Son’s Lascivious StoryChapter 232 August 26, 2023
The Male Leads Were Stolen by the ExtraChapter 13 August 24, 2023